Ferguson HVAC East West Air is pleased to offer dealer information and programs to help you grow your business. To find out more about these programs and the purchase requirements, please contact your local branch.
Branch Emergency Numbers
In an effort to offer you the best service, we offer a 24 hour emergency service for qualifying contractors. If you call a Ferguson HVAC emergency number after normal business hours, a representative will meet you at the branch and open for a maximum of one hour. The fee for the use of this service is $150.00 per opening.
- NORTH – 3509 W. Addison, Chicago | (312) 250-2058
- SOUTH – 4433 S. Springfield, Chicago | (312) 249-1483
- WEST – 515 Factory Rd., Addison | (630) 414-7092
- NAPERVILLE – 2019 Corporate Lane, Naperville | (630) 297-5878
- WAUKEGAN – 3733 Hawthorne Ct., Waukegan | (847) 815-6378
- BLUE ISLAND – 2431 S. Vincennes, Blue Island | (708) 932-8213
- HAMMOND – 3500 W. 179th St, Unit 1 | (219) 926-0181
Consumer Rebate Guide
Utility companies in your area offer rebates to consumers for smart thermostats and high efficiency equipment including furnaces, air conditioners and boilers. Follow the links below to find out more about the rebates offered in your area.
For a full list of qualifying products and qualifications, visit the local utility companies listed here that offer rebates:
- Nicor Gas offers up to a$50 rebate
- ComEd offers up to a $100 rebate
- People’s Gas offers up to a $50 rebate
- North Shore Gas offers up to a $50 rebate
Furnace and Boiler Rebates
The local gas companies also offer rebates on high-efficiency furnaces and boilers. More information can be found on the utility’s websites:
- Rebates are available from Nicor Gas on furnaces and boilers that are 95% AFUE or higher. Visit Nicor Gas for complete information.
- Rebates are available from People’s Gas and North Shore Gas for furnaces that are 95% AFUE or higher, steam boilers that are 82.% AFUE or greater and hot water boilers that are 88% AFUE or greater. Visit the People’s Gas or North Shore Gas website for details.
- Visit the ComEd website to learn more about furnace blower motor rebates
Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Rebates
ComEd also offers rebates on central air conditioners that reach 15 SEER or higher and ductless mini-split heat pump rebates that reach 17 SEER and 9.5 HSPF or higher. Visit the ComEd website for more details.
NIPSCO offers rebates on smart thermostats, furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers and more. To learn more, visit the NIPSCO rebate page.
Ferguson HVAC East West Air understands that to run a successful HVAC business it helps when your supplier can provide good credit terms. We have a few guidelines that we use before extending credit to a company.
- Company must hold at least one HVAC contractor’s license (R-39, L-39 K-39)
- Company principals must have at least 1-year industry experience
- The company must provide 3 trade references
These simple guidelines help us continue to provide credit. We want to be a partner in your business success and lines of credit can help a company expand and grow. Please download the form and fax to (909) 613-1585.
For more information regarding how you can become a dealer with Ferguson fill out our contact us form.