Ferguson HVAC East West Air has customer service at the core of our business. To ensure you have the best experience possible, we keep local inventories with products relevant to your market that respond to the changing needs of our industry and offer an advanced distribution network that affords quick access to a broad range of quality products.
In Chicagoland, Ferguson HVAC is the exclusive distributor of quality Rheem Heating and Cooling products. We carry a full line of HVAC products including Rheem Water Heaters, Fujitsu mini-splits and multiple boiler brands. We also carry all the parts and supplies you need to complete residential, commercial and new construction jobs.
Our services set us apart from our competitors:
- Seven Locations, multiple locations open Six Days per Week – We have 7 branches conveniently located throughout Chicago and the suburbs as well as Northwest Indiana. We are open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with multiple branches open on Saturday mornings.
- Free Delivery – We offer free delivery of your orders – whether it’s to your shop or to a jobsite. We’re committed to getting the products you need to you when we promised them.
- Distribution Centers – Our locations are supported by an advanced network distribution centers strategically located around the country. Our superior logistics system means you have access to our huge depth of products, when and where you need them.
- Emergency Branch Opening Available – We offer emergency opening service to give you access to the parts or equipment you need in extreme conditions 24/7, 365 days a year (fee applies). You can find our Emergency numbers on our Dealer Info Page.
- Ferguson Online Ordering – We offer Ferguson Online complete with a customizable “my list” to simplify your ordering. You can place orders on-line, get price quotes, check pricing and view product availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Inside Sales Support – Our inside sales group is available from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. There’s no need to wait on hold at a branch, simply call this group at (773) 427-6220 and they will help you with your order.
- Engineering Department & Technical Support – Our in-house engineering department can stamp blueprints, perform load calculations and create complete permit drawings on CAD when necessary.
- Training First – We pride ourselves on putting training first and offering technical classes to you and your staff. Customized training is also available.
- Dealer Programs – We offer marketing and advertising support for the Rheem brand which includes the CashBack rebate program, consumer financing programs, dealer locator and co-op funding to help offset your advertising expenses. Contact a Ferguson associate for more information.