As the leader in condensing technology, Navien has already reinvented the water heating industry with the award-winning NPE tankless water heaters.
The Navien NCB saves installation time and reduces call backs. In addition, the NCB takes up 80% less space than a traditional floor standing boiler and tank water heater. Your customer now has more room, saves energy and enjoys all the hot water they need, whenever they want it.
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Two stainless steel heat exchangers provide longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- 2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’ and 3” vents can be used up to 150’
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
- Field Convertible from natural gas to LP.
- The ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application.
- Automatically fills water into space heating pipes when the unit senses a water shortage.
- The Combi’s built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit’s plumbing frost free in winter conditions.
- Includes 1 year labor, 5 year parts and 10 year heat exchanger warranty.
The NCB Boiler is the first combi-boiler strong enough to support heating and direct hot water for the whole house in one unit.For more information download the NCB Brochure.
NHB Condensing Boiler
All NHB boilers have Navien’s advanced burner system, an industry-leading AFUE of 95% and turn down ratios up to 15:1.
Navien’s two largest condensing boilers, NHB-110 and NHB-150, can be cascaded and common vented. With the cascading technology, when a unit gets up to 70% capacity determined by the supply and return temperatures, the next unit will enable to help meet the hydronic space heating requirements. This hydronic space heating requirement and demand ratio will continue until all units are generating the needed hydronic space heat up to the maximum cascaded capacity. The Navien cascading system also balances out the workload of each unit for longer life. The NHB is dual certified for single and 2-pipe venting applications.
Other features include:
- 95% AFUE is recognized as the most efficient in 2015 by EnergyStar
- The industry’s largest turn down ratio providing ease of installation with multiple zones while maintaining high operational efficiencies
- Venting options allow 3 inch PVC venting up to 150 feet or 2 inch PVC venting up to 60 feet
- Adjustable Delta T ranges gives the installer the ability to maximize boiler performance and temperature control
- The smart control provides industry-leading options and features in the boiler operation parameters.
The NHB Boiler is available in four sizes. Download the NHB Brochure for specifications and more information.