Ferguson HVAC can help you generate leads to grow your business. A variety of advertising options are available through iCreate Local, an easy-to-use online marketing platform. Select from pre-designed templates or create your own with ready-to-use content and lifestyle and system images. Then, customize your advertising with your own photos, logo and company information.
A wide variety of templates are available:
- Print Media – Create flyers, tri-fold brochures and large brochures to hand out to homeowners. The brochure templates include information that allow you to create a four-page brochure to present to homeowners showing good, better and best options.
- Direct Mail Lead Generating Postcards – Acquire new customers by mailing postcards to target areas and demographics with the iCreate mapping feature.
- Reminder Postcards – Generate business with current customers by sending seasonal service reminders.
- Thank You Cards – Strengthen relationships with current customers by sending thank you cards following service.
- Messaging Subscriptions – Send email messages or text messages to current customers. Choose from a variety of email templates. Must obtain permission from customer before sending texts.
- Surveys and Reviews – Create satisfaction surveys for your customers to complete. Allow customers to leave reviews and star ratings on your website, as well as reviews from Google, Yelp, Facebook and YP.com.
- Mobile App – Send lead generation cards while parked in target neighborhoods or thank you cards from a customer’s driveway.
iCreate has set up additional opportunities for you to advertise, without having to customize the postcards yourself.
No-Hassle Program. This surround mail program is designed to send a thank you card to the address of a recent installation and fifty lead generation postcards to homes around the install address. You can pick a postcard, select your offer and submit your install addresses. iCreate will do the rest. To participate, just complete the No-Hassle Form.
Custom Product Brochure Creation. Don’t want the hassle of creating your own brochure? Complete the Custom Product Brochure Form and someone from iCreate will call you to discuss the information that should be included in the brochure. You give them the model numbers and company information and they will create and print a brochure.
Sign Up For iCreate
If you would like an iCreate account, complete the Sign Up Form.