Would you like to become a Ferguson HVAC customer? We are pleased to offer dealer information and programs to help you grow your business.
Here are great ways to start doing business with us!
- Open a cash account at one of our locations or over the phone
- Send us a quote request for more information
To find out more about these programs and the purchase requirements, please visit or call your local branch.
Ferguson HVAC understands that to run a successful HVAC business it helps when your supplier can provide good credit terms. We have a few guidelines that we use before extending credit to a company.
- Company must hold at least one HVAC contractor’s license (R-39, L-39 K-39)
- Company principals must have at least 1-year industry experience
- The company must provide 3 trade references
These simple guidelines help us continue to provide credit. We want to be a partner in your business success and lines of credit can help a company expand and grow. Please download the form and fax to (909) 613-1585.
- Ruud Consumer Protection
- Ruud Federal Tax Credit
- Ruud WebSuite
- KwikComfort Financing
- Residential financing (Greensky SPONSOR #468)
- Sales Builder Pro
- Commercial KwikComfort Financing Info – Enroll Now
For more information regarding how you can become a dealer with Ferguson fill out our contact us form.